.

.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I originally started this blog because TacDaddy told me i needed a blog to be "Official". After creating it, I thought I would populate it with the Articles I write that dont make it on TheGearLocker.Net.. So far i havent written a damn thing. I am not a fan of unnecessary controversy and a lot of the stuff that peaks my interest would fall into that category. So I have focused on sharing content i normally share here. That will change after Big 3 East 2015... I will start writing more about the classes i take in 2015 and beyond, as well as the random Written Gear review. As I embark on my Degree in Gunsmithing from Sonoran Desert Institute (SDI) (Should be starting soon), I am sure I will see things in different ways that i never noticed before and write about them..

No comments:

Post a Comment